So here goes...
I feel like when most people start a blog, the first thing they do is establish a vision or a set of goals they wish to accomplish with their blog. So for me, I want this to sort of serve as a window into my head to show some of the things I have been thinking/seeing/hearing (could be dangerous). I want to keep from boring people with the day to day monotony of my life (seeing as I am a music student and there isn't much to comment on). As terrible as I am with facebook statuses, I don't anticipate being able to blog daily or even weekly. But enough to bring my ideas to conciseness and put them online....how ever long that takes.
Next thing I feel that people do is sort of introduce themselves. So yeah...my name is Kerry and I am a senior (WHA!?!?!?) music major at UNC-Greensboro. I like to play the tuba and am working towards a career as a conductor/band director. This should do for now...more will follow. In fact...here is a promise. I will give one random fact about myself each time I post...just to make it interesting.
So from this point on, I figure that you never know who is reading this right now and what opportunities that could bring. My ideas and my observations of the things around me and also the people that I talk to and the things that they say can make for some interesting ponderings. So please bear (bare?) with me as I try to share my ideas in a clear and concise way.
Until we meet again...
Hasta La Pasta people!
No comments:
Post a Comment